1.3.1 is here.. Time flies.. and we are ready with a new build, this time its mostly about bug fixes and some important features to existing functionality..
Properly the most important thing is that you are no more required to have the intl extension installed, so ClubMaster can be installed almost anywhere..
Here is the changelog:
* Upgraded jquery
* Upgraded twitter bootstrap
* Upgraded symfony2
* Removed unused libraries
* Added ability to send mail immidiately
* Improved design of booking informations
* Fixed a bug with regeneration of teams with fields
* Added support for free products
* Improved checkout procedure
* Improved field administration
* Added sort of products in view
* Made member number visible to member
* Cleanup shopping carts after 2 weeks
* Added support for pay of events
* Added functionality to archive sent messages
* Added functionality to send messages to filter search
* Fixed a translation of VAT
* Added plaintext password on welcome mails
* Added products to API
* Added support for products in stock
* No more need to clear cache on new configuration
* Added twitter integration to share posts
* Added features, you can see how has bought a product
* Only shop active products in category view
It has been a while since last release, i have been working hard to get a new version ready.. The coming releases has to be smaller to get a new version out much faster.. But that is something i have to work on.
Since last, i have redesigned the system completely due to some problems with mob
ile integration. Also to speed up the coding process to avoid building a lot of design myself, i’ve start using twitters bootstrap project, which look pretty good i think and is fast to work with.
Also for the developers of the project, i have released a small video that shows how to get started.
The coming version will be out within a few weeks, its running test at the time i
n different clubs so i can avoid too many errors in the final release.
We have spent lots and lots of hours to get everything up and running smoothly, after the release in Aalborg Tennis Klub I found some behaviors of the system that needed to be tuned quite a bit..
But after months of development we are ready to give you the next big release.. as you can see in the latter post we have added stuff like:
online creditcard payment (let us know if you need a specific module for this, currently we only have quickpay)
integration with e-conomic (ledger)
import users from csv files
and so much more.. but one big things we have changed is the installer.. the first one way just too heavy, and was a pain if you did not have access to the cli. It was not in any way dynamic enough for our needs too.. so, we needed to write one ourselves..
Anyways.. feel free to download the projects from the download page, and we hope you will give us feedback to improve the project even more.. in the meantime we will continue build more modules..
Now we have closed version 1.2 for new features and waiting 2 weeks in order to discover the last few bugs this version might have..
So what you can look forward to in this release is plenty of new stuff:
- integration to e-conomic
- integration to payment modules (quickpay)
- better order system
- league module
- improved design
- import users from csv file
- export members i csv file
- add blog on the welcome page.
- add passkey module (keep track of how has a key to the club)
- and lots n lots of different fixes..
The time flies away.. some months has passed since last update..
However in the meantime we have got the install up and running in Aalborg Tennis Klub and i have got a few questions about the installation process where i havent really been satisfied with the doctrine migration project, so i have used soem time to write me own database migration plugins..
So i have found quite a lot of things that i needed to change in order to stable the next release.:
- Installer has been improved
- Migrations has been rewritten
- Order handling has been improved a lot
- Ready for payment plugins (Quickpay already included)
- League plugin
And a lot of other changes.. so now, the second install that i know of is about to be installed. The next weekend Nibe Tennis Klub will open the season.. so when the installation has been running for a few weeks, and i have fixed the last few bugs, ill be ready to call it a release.
Also, i have added a small widget in the right screen so you can follow the development on github
The booking part is pretty complex, we have talked with Aalborg Tennis Klub and Nibe Tennisklub about testing the software, and find the last bugs. After this trial we will official call this a release.
So in around 2 weeks im sure we are ready to the first release with the new court booking module, and a lot of other bug fixes and improvements.