Now that the next version is out there, we better get started to work on the next release.. here is a list of what to expect for the next release:
- knockout management
- better date formatting if missing intl extension
- found a bug that occurs in the booking controller once in a while
- you have to be able to see all orders from a user
- view if the booking is confirmed on booking overview
- administrator should see which booking has been cancelled due to unconfirmed
- users should be able to create multiple emails, phone
- make sure user only can book in member status period
- make sure user only can use teams in member ship status period
If everything goes well, this release should be ready in the middle of the summer..
Finally 1.2 has arrived
We have spent lots and lots of hours to get everything up and running smoothly, after the release in Aalborg Tennis Klub I found some behaviors of the system that needed to be tuned quite a bit..
But after months of development we are ready to give you the next big release.. as you can see in the latter post we have added stuff like:
- booking module
- league module
- online creditcard payment (let us know if you need a specific module for this, currently we only have quickpay)
- integration with e-conomic (ledger)
- import users from csv files
and so much more.. but one big things we have changed is the installer.. the first one way just too heavy, and was a pain if you did not have access to the cli. It was not in any way dynamic enough for our needs too.. so, we needed to write one ourselves..
Anyways.. feel free to download the projects from the download page, and we hope you will give us feedback to improve the project even more.. in the meantime we will continue build more modules..
Now we have closed version 1.2 for new features and waiting 2 weeks in order to discover the last few bugs this version might have..
So what you can look forward to in this release is plenty of new stuff:
- integration to e-conomic
- integration to payment modules (quickpay)
- better order system
- league module
- improved design
- import users from csv file
- export members i csv file
- add blog on the welcome page.
- add passkey module (keep track of how has a key to the club)
- and lots n lots of different fixes..
So.. within 2 weeks the build will be ready..
The time flies away.. some months has passed since last update..
However in the meantime we have got the install up and running in Aalborg Tennis Klub and i have got a few questions about the installation process where i havent really been satisfied with the doctrine migration project, so i have used soem time to write me own database migration plugins..
So i have found quite a lot of things that i needed to change in order to stable the next release.:
- Installer has been improved
- Migrations has been rewritten
- Order handling has been improved a lot
- Ready for payment plugins (Quickpay already included)
- League plugin
And a lot of other changes.. so now, the second install that i know of is about to be installed. The next weekend Nibe Tennis Klub will open the season.. so when the installation has been running for a few weeks, and i have fixed the last few bugs, ill be ready to call it a release.
Also, i have added a small widget in the right screen so you can follow the development on github
The booking part is pretty complex, we have talked with Aalborg Tennis Klub and Nibe Tennisklub about testing the software, and find the last bugs. After this trial we will official call this a release.
So in around 2 weeks im sure we are ready to the first release with the new court booking module, and a lot of other bug fixes and improvements.
Now its time for the first post in the new year, tho its not time for the first release yet but we are getting real close now
The IPhone development has been started and added to a github repository so you can follow the development thanks to Henrik Hansen..
Right now we has begun the fine tuning of the booking bundle, we are working on simplicity, and improvements of the error messages through our API. That will make it easier for you to build your own software on ClubMaster.
So within a week or two we are ready for a new release, hope you all have had a merry christmas and a wonderful new year.. Best of luck in the new year.!
Now i have just come up with a plan for what will be on the coming release for ClubMaster 1.2.. The most important part of the coming release will diffidently be the booking system:
- Booking bundle
- Add API KEY when users uses participant through API
- Fix all places with DateTime()->getTimestamp with clone
- Cleanup all repository classes
- Make some more tests
- Coupon option if a coupon can go below zero
- Implement gravatar
We are so ready to get started on the booking part, also besides we are working on the touch screen client and iphone client as seperate project, follow the projects in the development stage on github
We are ready with a new release, we have postponed two issues to the next release.
For this release we give you:
- Participant log for when users come and go.
- Team bundle where you can control all the teams in you club.
- Give user a much better look of their subscription.
- Improved log page.
- and as always a bunch of minor tweaks
That should give you a very good package of important tools for controlling your club.
We have made a plan for the upcoming release 1.1.. When its ready you will be fed with:
- Log for when you members come and go.
- Team Bundle
- Improve event administration
- Improve design of user filter
- Users should be able to cancel auto renewal subscription
- Improve design of users subscription status
- Improve design on log page
So hope this is some of the features you have waited for
We has removed the forum, due to its a lot easier to maintain a mailing list, and thanks to google its so easy for us
So for all users related questions:
And all development related questions goes here: