Now its time for the first post in the new year, tho its not time for the first release yet but we are getting real close now
The IPhone development has been started and added to a github repository so you can follow the development thanks to Henrik Hansen..
Right now we has begun the fine tuning of the booking bundle, we are working on simplicity, and improvements of the error messages through our API. That will make it easier for you to build your own software on ClubMaster.
So within a week or two we are ready for a new release, hope you all have had a merry christmas and a wonderful new year.. Best of luck in the new year.!
Now i have just come up with a plan for what will be on the coming release for ClubMaster 1.2.. The most important part of the coming release will diffidently be the booking system:
- Booking bundle
- Add API KEY when users uses participant through API
- Fix all places with DateTime()->getTimestamp with clone
- Cleanup all repository classes
- Make some more tests
- Coupon option if a coupon can go below zero
- Implement gravatar
We are so ready to get started on the booking part, also besides we are working on the touch screen client and iphone client as seperate project, follow the projects in the development stage on github
We are ready with a new release, we have postponed two issues to the next release.
For this release we give you:
- Participant log for when users come and go.
- Team bundle where you can control all the teams in you club.
- Give user a much better look of their subscription.
- Improved log page.
- and as always a bunch of minor tweaks
That should give you a very good package of important tools for controlling your club.
We have made a plan for the upcoming release 1.1.. When its ready you will be fed with:
- Log for when you members come and go.
- Team Bundle
- Improve event administration
- Improve design of user filter
- Users should be able to cancel auto renewal subscription
- Improve design of users subscription status
- Improve design on log page
So hope this is some of the features you have waited for
We has removed the forum, due to its a lot easier to maintain a mailing list, and thanks to google its so easy for us
So for all users related questions:
And all development related questions goes here:
What a lovely day… version 1.0 has been release, we have made a bunch of changes once again.. once i started to check the accounting system, i talked with a very good friend of mine (Morten Krat).
We came to the conclusion that there was no point in having TAX and accounting without having the option to use it as a accounting system for real, so we have removed all about TAX, and removed the account bundle for now. When we are ready we will add those again, but it was not a big priority compared to get the project ready for launch.
Also, we have changed the graphics a bit with the logo to get the project more personal The old template was not really good for anyone.. now you can have a pretty install right from the beginning.
So now we will start on the plans for the coming releases.
Im almost ready with the final realease, but i would love to make sure the accounting system is 100% okay before i can make the final realease.
Im looking for some friends or just someone how can help me with this part.. So once in ready with this part i will be able to make the final realease.
Enjoy your weekends
Now i’ve spent the time since last time find out how to make functional tests for the project. I really started to need this since the project got bigger and bigger, and i found a few places where i get some fatals.. So it has helped a LOT of further development of the project..
Also i found a rather big problem with the order part, so i have made some database changes once again.. It was needed to get the multi location stuff to work, there was no problem.
Anyway, since last i have completed the following:
- Change mail handling to be far more simple
- Added more detailed times for viewing order
- Made right content type for outgoing emails
- Moved prepare newsletters to backend to keep the website fast
- Added more information to logger
- Updated tinymce editor
- Now you can create user without email and phone
- Added funtional tests to the project, and added 89 different tests
- Improved style on event page
- Changed product month attribute to be far more flexible, we now support subscriptions from 3 seconds to 370years, and even more
- Fixed automatic renew subscriptions.
- Fixed pauses for subscriptions below a day
- And a lot of minor changes, everything can be found on our github.com/clubmaster/clubmaster site.
Hope you like all the new changes, hopefully this will be one of the last release candidated and all the problems has been solved.
Finally we made it to the next realease.. nothing should have changed in this realease really.. but that is not how it went :/ On my vacation I found a big bug when creating users. I found the bug after I started to make the messagebundle.. so for some reason I thought it was easier to make the messagebundle before fixing the bug..
So now, RC2 is ready, the messagebundle is ready for you, also we have made testing a lot easier for us in the future with help of PHPUnit. That will avoid a lot of stupid broken realeases
So please try out the new version on the download section, hope you like it.. right now we do not really have anything to do, just want to wait a week and make sure everything seems stable.. If you find anything please let me know.
We have just finished the first release candidate. Now more features will be added now before the final release.
We have just added:
- moved a lot of files around to get the right structure
- added feedback form to the developers
- upgraded symfony2 to latest release
If we dont find any major problems we will release the final version in around 2 weeks from now.