Now i’ve spent the time since last time find out how to make functional tests for the project. I really started to need this since the project got bigger and bigger, and i found a few places where i get some fatals.. So it has helped a LOT of further development of the project..
Also i found a rather big problem with the order part, so i have made some database changes once again.. It was needed to get the multi location stuff to work, there was no problem.
Anyway, since last i have completed the following:
- Change mail handling to be far more simple
- Added more detailed times for viewing order
- Made right content type for outgoing emails
- Moved prepare newsletters to backend to keep the website fast
- Added more information to logger
- Updated tinymce editor
- Now you can create user without email and phone
- Added funtional tests to the project, and added 89 different tests
- Improved style on event page
- Changed product month attribute to be far more flexible, we now support subscriptions from 3 seconds to 370years, and even more
- Fixed automatic renew subscriptions.
- Fixed pauses for subscriptions below a day
- And a lot of minor changes, everything can be found on our github.com/clubmaster/clubmaster site.
Hope you like all the new changes, hopefully this will be one of the last release candidated and all the problems has been solved.